9_My study program

Hi, I am thinking that this blogs is the latest, So let's go! Indeed, I am not interested about this topic, because I will finish my studies soon. In other words, changes that make, It will not affect me. Now it no longer matters, but we talk about the university and the changes that I will perform. The first, 
I could talk about the curriculum, but It is not the same, because they changed the curriculum. I'm an old lady. The news generations have other curriculum, but I will talk about it. The old curriculum was very bad. Well, first I will talk about the second year of college was more difficult, because  
There is a lack of basic knowledge as audiovisual production. This subject should be taught in second year. Also, the third year fiction should be in the second year, because just this year they teach about each audiovisual role. This is necessary for learning on the basis of the teamwork in the film. Furthermore, the subjects are redundant, especially the common formation courses. Although, there are good teachers, especially the subjetcs more journalist. Otherwise, In cine and tv, there are very bad teachers that his subject are very nothing. We do not do anything during the semester. I think this race last very long. It should be shorter, because the subject very very similarities. It is clear the central idea of these subjetc. Also, there is a lot workload, everyday you have to play tetris for to organize your time and not to die in the attempt. The weekend is always working. Even now I do not have a free weekend. At the end, I would like that my faculty had more arbols and grass.  This is very very ugly.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

5_My Future Job

3_Your favorite Book

1_ Country I'd like to Visit