8_Summer Plans

I have not though about the summer, but I would like to visit the south of Chile as Puerto Montt. Although I am thinking of doing a practice during the summer period. In other words, I will be working on anything to finish my practice hours. If I can go out outside of the Santiago. I would like to go with my friend María Ignacia to the hot springs. She have family in Panguipulli, that is to say, there is a place to stay. We could do many such activities as going for a walk for the forest, or the area around the lake, drinking beer, swimming in the lake, etcetera. But I will be stressed and in dying in Santiago. I will die of the heat of the capital city. Furthermore I would have to mount for the project "My summer sister". I know that it's not going to be easy this summer, However I hope a miracle for my summer is not so depressing. Perhaps, I am thinking very negative about this summer, but indeed, I see it so depressing. Maybe, this blog looks sad, please excuse me for the depressing. Although I think that this would be a good time for me grow as a person. I am acquire knowledge, to meet people from all walks of life and different people every day. In other words, this summer will be not nearly as bad as my school time. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

5_My Future Job

3_Your favorite Book

1_ Country I'd like to Visit