Finally, this is the last!

At the end the previous blog was not the last. Today's topic is English. It is fair my favorite theme, I am being somewhat sarcastic but it is a serious point. I've never felt special affinity with English. I started the first year of university with level one of English. Some might think that I learned a little of English, but I do not feel this, maybe I had to work harder, but it was not. In general, english at university, I find that this is deficient, because they teach as if you know something. Also, when I went out of the school, I deleted all the English of my mind, and some ask, Why? I have always suffered with English. I never liked this language, although I understand its importance.I find it extremely difficult. On the other hand, many classes were not done on account of the student strike. Classes are not recovered. Also, in general the class finished before, because the teacher was bored, or for any reason. I felt that the lessons are very fast and I did not assimilate the subject of the class.
Resultado de imagen para bye

In respect of blog, I think that it is necessary, because I've helped me a lot to write. Now it's a little easier, although It's still hard for me. Although the topics are too depressing as postgraduate course, my Future Job, etc. I would like more entertaining topics as an entertaining dream, your favorite animal, your great wish in the life, etc.

I don't practice much English in everyday life. I will take a course of the English to improve. Although I hate the english, I think it is important to my personal growth. To be perfectly honest, I'm going to study Japanese, bye!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

5_My Future Job

3_Your favorite Book

1_ Country I'd like to Visit