5_POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

I do not even think about postgraduate studies, because firstly, I shall finish my career. Although I would like to study in connection with the editorial world. Always this was a topic that interested me since I was a little girl. As I said then in a past blog , everyone wants to travel. So obviously, I would like to study abroad. I think we should take this opportunity of the study abroad, because it is important to know a new culture. In addition to the is complemented with the education and the personal growth. I haven't researched about the career, but I would like to study in Spain, because this country has of many different publishing houses as "Norma", "Milky Way Ediciones", "ECC Ediciones", etcetera. In other words, it's a world with many possibilities that Chile does not offers.
I would like it to be part time, because I am bored of to study so much. Although, to be frank, I know nothing about the academic future, I see dark. For my part, I would look at the ceiling forever. The blog should be read very depressing with this end. But there are still words to complete this blog. I do not know what else to say.What I can say is that my mother want me to study a postgraduate studies for my specialization, although I am not keen on studying.
Resultado de imagen para no quiero estudiar

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

5_My Future Job

3_Your favorite Book

1_ Country I'd like to Visit