1_ Country I'd like to Visit

I would like to go to Japan, because ever since I was a little girl, I have always been interested its culture, because when I watch Neon Genesis Evangelion I marked. This is how I became interested in this world. Also the country is beautiful for visit.

I would like to meet to Kyoto is very precious place. In addition I like its architecture, especially their temples and their cherry trees. Furthermore, If possible I would like to visit Akibahara is very important commercial area of Tokyo. The commercial zone is dedicated to sell products of the anime and the manga.

I would like to study, but I do not know to live there, because the culture is contrary to Western society. The oriental is based in society first, for example, you do not speak in public places, because you can bother the other, you have to quietly speak, you can not complain, etc. The list is infinite, but I would like to live the experience.

Resultado de imagen para kyoto

Comentarios

  1. My friend it went visit Kyoto and say wey temple saw much spiders between post D: so scary!
    I would like visit Japon too. In the year 2020 will open " Amusement Park of Gibli" *-* I need to go.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I understand you! When I was younger I didn't like the idea to go a place like that, so different to our way of living, I thought that would make me angry, sad or desperate. But now I think maybe I was a little exaggerated, and I'd like to go there too

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

5_My Future Job

3_Your favorite Book