4_My favorite movie



Hi! My favorite movie was so shocking for me that I could not concentrate in a work, and I had a red mark. I really could not stop thinking about what I have seen, but don’t worry I will not spoil it for you. My favorite movie is “Puella Magi Madoka Magica the movie: Rebellion” is the last part of a 13 chapter anime series named “Mahou Shoujo Madoka”. The series is not open ended, but unexpectedly the movie opens new possibilities to the plot that you never expected. The movie allows the Saga to continue, but I would prefer that it ended on this movie, because I wouldn’t like that this series became too commercial.

The thing that I love the most about this movie is it’s animation, is really an artwork. In every scene you can see the love of the animators for the series. Also, what the plot proposes is quite dense, but I won’t say anything, because I don’t want to ruin the surprise for you if you want to see this movie.

I don’t remember which was the latest movie that I have seen, I think that it was a Netflix movie called Okja. Some friends recommended me this, saying that it was quite terrifying. I saw it and I thought that it was very good, and it was a powerful message against slaughterhouses. Highly recommended, but if you a sensible person, I don’t recommend it for you as this movie has very explicit and gory scenes.

Resultado de imagen para okja cartel

Comentarios

  1. Okja is a fine Netflix production. I found it interesting but a little bit boring. Just like you I tried to grab the message between the scenes. Maybe it's a little bit explicit or gore as you say.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Madoka! You recomenden of me but I not watch Madoka yet. I would will see this anime completly :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

5_My Future Job

3_Your favorite Book

1_ Country I'd like to Visit